Many people often do not know where to begin when seeking addiction treatment because there are different levels of addiction programs. These levels vary based on the different types of services provided. The initial levels of addiction treatment are very intensive. This is often because the patient may be experiencing withdrawal symptoms. Addiction is a chronic condition, and the patient often needs lifelong support. This helps ensure that they do not relapse into drug abuse. TruHealing Gaithersburg will help you understand the different levels of addiction. It’s worth noting that we enroll you in a unique addiction treatment program that is ideal for you or your loved one.
Different Levels of Addiction Treatment
The different levels of addiction treatment help address the different stages of rehabilitation. You need to understand that the levels offer lifelong treatment. This is because addiction is a lifelong condition with a high risk of relapse. You do not have to go through these different levels alone. Many addiction treatment programs create a support system. This allows you to overcome addiction with the support of people who have had similar experiences.
The levels of addiction treatment include:
- Early intervention
- Residential treatment
- Partial hospitalization programs
- Outpatient treatment
- Aftercare program
An individual may transition through the different levels of addiction treatment. However, the transitions do not have to be linear. Our addiction treatment staff will first assess your situation then create a personalized care plan to help you recover.
Who Needs Addiction Treatment?
The first step of getting into addiction treatment programs is admitting that you need help. If you have a drug addiction or drug dependency, you need an addiction treatment program. But knowing when to get help will allow you to make a fast recovery.
The initial stages of drug rehabilitation can be difficult. You may experience withdrawal symptoms that could range from mild to severe. Getting professional help ensures that the addiction treatment process is smooth and successful. You can successfully break free of addiction while still taking care of responsibilities.
The rehab facility will create an individualized program that will cater to your specific needs. This allows you to get better on your terms without suffering the risk of stigmatization.
Types of people who need addiction treatment include:
- Individuals who are at risk of suffering withdrawal symptoms
- Individuals who have relapsed before after quitting
- People who believe that their drug use is getting out of hand
- Those with a pre-existing condition such as a mental illness
- People with drug addiction or drug dependency
Addiction treatment programs will help you understand why you are at risk of drug addiction and help you overcome addiction and maintain sobriety.
Addiction Treatment Programs at TruHealing Gaithersburg
TruHealing Gaithersburg offers addiction treatment programs that will help you achieve and maintain sobriety. Some of the programs we offer include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT): This program helps treat individuals during the initial stages of addiction treatment. CBT helps patients change negative thought patterns and turn them into positive behaviors
- Heroin addiction program: Helps individuals who have a heroin addiction. The program includes medical and physical interventions such as playing games and art classes
- Opiate addiction treatment program: Focuses on helping individuals accept that they have an opiate addiction problem. This is the first step towards recovery and helps restore your health and well-being
- Individual therapy program: Providing holistic care is one of the goals that is accomplished through individual therapy. The therapist will work with you to help you understand the underlying causes of addiction
Reach out to the TruHealing Gaithersburg team today to learn more.
Contact TruHealing Gaithersburg
Don’t let addiction hinder your growth and prosperity in life. Note that addiction treatment is a process that involves different levels. Let TruHealing Gaithersburg help you or your loved one throughout the different stages. Contact TruHealing Gaithersburg today at (833) 625-0398 and let us help you make a lasting recovery from addiction.