Speak to an Advisor Now
Overcoming an opiate addiction is particularly important when it co-occurs with a primary mental health disorder like depression, anxiety or PTSD. You have many options available for an opiate addiction treatment program in Maryland, but perhaps none of them is better equipped to treat both your primary mental health disorder and your opiate addiction than ours. Getting the right kind of treatment in this situation is essential because a co-occurring opiate addiction can significantly complicate an existing mental health disorder.
TruHealing Gaithersburg’s mental health and substance abuse treatment program in Maryland offers comprehensive care for primary mental illness with co-occurring opiate addiction. Our experienced team of addiction specialists is dedicated to treating each person in our care with the respect and dignity they deserve throughout the treatment process. If you or a loved one might benefit from our dual-diagnosis treatment program in Gaithersburg, MD, reach out to our team of experts at TruHealing online or call us at (833) 625-0398.
Treatment for Opiate Addiction that Co-Occurs with Mental Illness
Treating a co-occurring opioid use disorder in a person who has a primary mental health diagnosis requires a facility with staff experienced in caring for that specific type of client. That is precisely what we do here at TruHealing Gaithersburg.
The most effective types of co-occurring opiate addiction treatment options include:
- Intensive outpatient program – This treatment program helps address all aspects of addiction. Individuals get a condensed version of treatment to fit their particular schedule so they can also meet family and work obligations.
- Outpatient rehab – Another comprehensive treatment for addiction, it allows clients to return home daily. During the recovery process, clients still experience the same individual and group therapies offered in other programs. Often, this treatment option is better suited for people with a mild addiction or for those who have relapsed and need a structured means of getting back on the path to recovery.
- Community housing – Those who live in sober living homes slowly transition to normal life. It is an excellent option if you still need a bit of time to reinforce what you learned in rehab. As part of your opiate addiction treatment program, this option helps strengthen the new healthy habits you acquired.
Services Provided by Mental Health Treatmen Centers
Our mental health and co-occurring opiate addiction treatment program in Maryland addresses all aspects of treating clients. We treat the primary mental health disorder and also offer services that tackle the physical, emotional, and social effects of addiction.
In addition, we provide:
- Medical care – The medical aspects of treatment include medication-assisted detoxification. Ridding your body of the toxins of opioid abuse will have some side effects. You experience withdrawal symptoms that the medical care team will help you manage for effective recovery.
- Behavioral support – Among the effects of addiction includes changes in your behavior, such as losing touch with your loved ones. During treatment, you also undergo some counseling and therapy to address these behavioral changes. The goal is to restrain the bad habits you developed and help you learn new and healthier coping strategies.
- Social services – In most cases, an opiate addiction treatment program lasts a lifetime because your struggle with addiction persists. The possibility of relapse is always there, which is why part of the services offered by treatment centers is social service. They can help you with developing crucial skills to live a quality life.
Why You Should Get Help from TruHealing Gaithersburg
If you or your loved one has a primary mental health disorder and a co-occurring opiate addiction, we are the best dual-diagnosis treatment center in MD to meet your unique needs. Our programs and services offer many additional benefits such as:
- Focus on health and nutrition
- Healthy coping skills so you won’t depend on opioids
- Reconnect with the loved ones you lost contact with because of opioid abuse
- Helping you have a stable life at home, school, and work
The right mental health treatment program can provide you with assistance to get your life back. At TruHealing Gaithersburg, we provide a safe and comfortable environment where people can begin to heal from the effects of opiate abuse and better manage their primary mental illness. Our team aims to uplift and empower each of our clients so that they can learn to enjoy life without opiate addiction. Rely on our TruHealing Gaithersburg team for comprehensive mental health care and treatment for co-occurring opiate addiction.
Our Mental Health & Co-Occurring Opiate Addiction Treatment Program
TruHealing Gaithersburg is a mental health treatment center that also provides co-occurring opiate addiction treatment to help you begin the road to recovery with a strong foundation. By providing you with comprehensive treatment in a caring environment, our team will help you take all the essential steps to recovery. If you or someone you care about has a primary mental health disorder compounded with opiate addiction, we want you to know there is hope for recovery and we can help.
To learn more about our Maryland treatment program, contact TruHealing Gaithersburg online or at (833) 625-0398 to schedule an appointment.
Lets Recover Together.
WE’RE ONE CALL AWAY.
Start TruHealing Today