Speak to an Advisor Now
If you or someone you care about has been living with mental illness, you know that there are as many types of mental health treatment as there are people in need. This can seem daunting at first, but it is worth your time to understand your options to ensure you make the right choice. Overcoming mental illness is never easy, but a partial hospitalization program (PHP) can help. And TruHealing Gaithersburg’s PHP in MD is an excellent place to start.
You’re not alone in your struggles: over 40 million Americans over the age of 12 are dealing with a mental health disorder. In a partial hospitalization program at TruHealing Gaithersburg, you’ll meet others who have been in your shoes, and who can help you start building the support network you will need to conquer your mental illness. But before we discuss the advantages, let’s have a closer look at what PHP mental health disorder treatment entails.
What Is a Mental Health Treatment PHP?
A partial hospitalization program is an approach to mental health treatment in which we offer a highly structured course of treatment during the day. This allows you to live at home while being fully immersed in the rehab program. This is different from a residential or inpatient treatment program where you would stay on-site 24/7. In our mental health treatment PHP, you have the option of returning home at night and on the weekends or staying in our supportive living community housing, where you will receive additional support.
The mental health treatment PHP is the most intense level of care we offer at TruHealing Gaithersburg. We have designed our partial hospitalization program with each client’s individual needs in mind. And it brings with it the added benefit of allowing you to continue your recovery on a part-time, intensive basis. Whether you are moving from a residential treatment center or joining our PHP as the first step in your recovery, your individualized treatment plan will give you the tools you need to take the next steps on your journey towards wellness.
Mental Health Treatment PHP at TruHealing Gaithersburg
At our mental health treatment PHP in MD, our expert team will treat the mental, physical, and spiritual aspects of your addiction. Our comprehensive therapy plans focus on both the psychological and more holistic sides of care. But in our PHP, in particular, we take care of your physical health as well. Our on-site medical team will assess your health and design a plan that suits your circumstances. And we ensure that every client has access to psychiatric care when needed. In terms of therapeutic support, there are two primary arms of PHP mental health treatment at TruHealing Gaithersburg. These are our:
- Intensive therapy plan – In the TruHealing Gaithersburg partial hospitalization program, you will experience both individual and group therapies. As a part of our intensive individual therapy program, we will match a therapist with you based on your specific needs. And in group therapy, you will work on communicating openly while building a strong support network.
- Family and community health focus – Our partial hospitalization program doesn’t just involve helping you to overcome your mental health issues. It also consists of mending relationships with family, friends, and colleagues, and giving you the skills you need to re-engage with life. We are particularly proud of our family support group meetings, in which our team of relationship specialists works with you and your family to create healthy strategies for support.
At TruHealing Gaithersburg, we know that learning to manage mental illness is a process. Mental illness can be isolating. And through our intensive therapy and family and community focus, we can help heal more than just your body.
The Benefits of PHP for Mental Health Treatment
There are significant advantages to enrolling in a partial hospitalization program. These include, but are not limited to:
- You retain the freedom to fulfill some of your responsibilities and obligations while you are in treatment
- PHP allows you to receive top-quality care while building your support network outside of the center
- Time away from the treatment center enables individuals to implement new living strategies outside of the facility, and then to discuss and reflect on what they have learned
- Because it lacks a residential component, PHP treatment is less expensive than many residential options and more likely to be covered by your health insurance
If you feel that you or someone you care about might benefit from this level of care, reach out to our PHP treatment in MD today.
Reach Out to TruHealing Gaithersburg Today
If you are interested in learning more about how our PHP mental health treatment in MD can help you or someone you care about, don’t hesitate. Our experienced team will design a personalized treatment plan to help you rebuild your life. Reach out to us online or call us at (833) 625-0398 to speak to a member of our admissions team. You can take your first steps on the road to wellness today.
TruHealing Gaithersburg is ready to help you or your loved one turn the page and begin a new life. We’ll be there to offer support every step of the way. All it takes to create a new beginning is a phone call. Contact TruHealing Gaithersburg at (833) 625-0398.
Lets Recover Together.
WE’RE ONE CALL AWAY.
Start TruHealing Today